This procedure covers obsolete NQOB circuit breaker panel and new NQOD
circuit breaker panel. These units are distinguishable by nameplates attached to
1. Tag and disconnect shelter electrical power.
2. Set all circuit breaker switches to the OFF position.
3. Remove panel cover from circuit breaker box (1).
4. Open circuit breaker panel door.
5. To remove panel cover and board:
a. NQOD - Remove four screws and washers and lift circuit breaker panel cover from panel board.
b. NQOB - Move clamp fingers to OPEN position and lift circuit breaker panel cover from panel board.
Remove four screws and washers and lift panel board from circuit breaker box.
6. Disconnect ECU power cable (6) from 30A, 240V, 3 pole circuit breaker (2).
7. Disconnect neutral from circuit breaker box terminal strip (3).
8. Disconnect ground wire from ground terminal strip (4).