DESCRIPTION AND USE OF OPERATOR CONTROLS AND INDICATORS (Contd)
AJ BATTERY HATCH--The battery hatch, located adjacent to forward cockpit, is
opened and closed as follows:
1. If installed, remove lock on battery hatch.
2. To open, lift battery hatch and position securing brace in slotted groove, then
lower battery hatch on securing brace.
3. To close, raise battery hatch, lower securing brace from slotted groove, and
lower battery hatch to closed position.
4. If authorized, secure lock on battery hatch.
AK AFT COCKPIT AIR INTAKES
1. Ensure aft cockpit air intakes are not blocked or restricted by cargo or
2. Remove or reposition cargo away from air intakes if blocked.