BEB LAUNCH USING CBT (Contd)
LAUNCHING BOAT (Contd)
12. Transporter operator, place PTO ENGAGE switch (9) in the ON position.
13. Transporter operator, place MODE SELECTION switch (6) in the AUTO
14. Transporter operator, place HIGH IDLE switch (8) in the ON position.
BEB Engines must not be running during launching. Failure
to comply may cause damage to equipment.
15. Ground guide signals transporter operator to place and hold joystick (7) in the
UNLOAD position, until boat is floating in water.
17. Boat crew raise mast (WP 0004 00), unfastens load binder cables (2) and stows
them on each side of cradle's A-frame brackets (1).