BEB RETRIEVAL USING CBT (Contd)
RETRIEVE BOAT (Contd)
26. Disconnect windshield wiper electrical plug (15) from receptacle on control
27. Release cab fasteners (16), and place cab (12) on floor of forward cockpit (13).
28. Stow cab (12) in forward cockpit (13) using lifting handles (14).
29. Secure cab (12) to floor of forward cockpit (13) with rope (11).
Accidental or intentional introduction of liquid contaminants
into the environment is in violation of state, federal, and
information concerning storage, use, and disposal of these
liquids. Failure to comply may result in damage to
environment and health of personnel.
After retrieval operation and boat is secured to cradle hull
drain plug must be removed to drain excess water from hull
and to avoid possible accumulation of rainwater buildup
within the hull. Failure to comply may result in damage to
30. Remove hull drain plug (18) from hull drain hole (17).