FORWARD MOVEMENT (Contd)
Avoid running over ropes or lines. Ropes and lines can be
sucked into hydrojets. Failure to comply may result in
damage to hydrojets.
4. Cast off all lines.
5. Center STEERING WHEEL (7).
6. Slowly move port and starboard THROTTLE/TRANSMISSION control
levers (3) and (4) forward to raise both engines' rpms until RPM gauges (1)
and (2) read 1,200 rpm.
7. Slowly place port and starboard SCOOP REVERSE DEFLECTOR control
levers (5) and (6) in full forward position.
Mismatch in engine speed or scoop control position will
cause the boat to steer to the port or starboard direction
when steering wheel is centered.
8. When boat has cleared berth, push port and starboard
THROTTLE/TRANSMISSION control levers (3) and (4) slowly forward until
both engines' rpms are at desired speed.
9. Turn STEERING WHEEL (7) to desired direction.
END OF WORK PACKAGE