BRIDGE ERECTION BOAT (BEB)
Ensure engine access hatches are closed and secured
while boat is under operation. Failure to comply may
result in injury or death to personnel.
The following instructions are based on the assumption
that the boat is in safe operating area and may perform
the following procedures.
1. Center STEERING WHEEL (5).
2. Position THROTTLE/TRANSMISSION control levers (1) and (2) to 1200 rpm.
3. Position SCOOP control levers (3) and (4) in full forward position.
Boat will pivot on its own axis to the port side.
4. For port turn, slowly pull back on port SCOOP REVERSE DEFLECTOR control
lever (3), and position lever to full reverse position.
Boat will pivot on its own axis to the starboard side.
5. For starboard turn, slowly pull back on starboard SCOOP REVERSE
DEFLECTOR control lever (4), and position lever to full reverse position.
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0019 00-1/(2 Blank)