DOCKING IN REVERSE (Contd)
6. To control rate of speed in reverse, raise SCOOP REVERSE DEFLECTOR
control levers (2) to decrease reverse speed (adjust scoop reverse deflector
controls forward) and lower scoops to increase reverse speed (adjust scoop
reverse deflector controls aft).
Turning steering wheel to the starboard (right) will
move stern to port (left), and turning steering wheel to
the port (left) will move stern to starboard (right).
7. To control direction of movement, turn STEERING WHEEL (3) to port or
8. Maneuver the boat onto the IBC, using stanchions as guides.
9. Periodically scan instrument panel (1) for irregularities.
10. Once boat is positioned on IBC, secure boat with load binder cables and retrieve
END OF WORK PACKAGE