OPERATION OF SPECIAL PURPOSE KITS (Contd)
DEPTH SOUNDER OPERATION (Contd)
The shallow alarm sounds if the water depth falls below a specified amount, to warn
crewmembers boat is about to run aground.
While the alarm is on, the ( ) icon will be shown on the
If no key is pressed within 5 seconds, the display will exit
to the main screen and any changes will be ignored.
1. If the alarm sounds, press SHALL to mute alarm.
2. Press the SHALL key to access the shallow alarm.
3. If the shallow alarm is OFF, pressing the (-) or (+) (SHALL or DEEP) keys will
switch on the alarm at the previously entered value (Min 0.6m/2ft, Max 327ft or
4. Use the (-) or (+) to adjust the shallow alarm setting in 0.1m (-) or (+) 1ft
increments and press (✓) (INFO) to confirm and exit to the main screen.
5. Press and hold the (-) or (+) keys to scroll up and down in 1m/10ft increments.
6. Press (x) (LIGHT) to turn the shallow alarm off.