OPERATION OF SPECIAL PURPOSE KITS (Contd)
DEPTH SOUNDER OPERATION (Contd)
A waterline offset increases the displayed depth, so this is
entered using the (+) or (-) key, this adjusts the offset
in 0.1m /0.1ft increments. The display will show "W'LN".
1. To set the selected waterline offset, press (✓). The display will then return to
the main calibration menu.
2. Press (x) to exit to the main calibration menu at any point.
Switching Transducer Off / On
If the boat uses more than one instrument with a
transducer running at a similar frequency, there may be
case, the transducer can be switched off. This is also
useful to conserve power when depth sounder is not
While the transducer is set to off, the main depth display
will show OFF. To turn the transducer to ON again,
repeat the above procedure.
1. Enter calibration mode, press (+) x3 (the display will show TRANS CAL) and
2. The display will show "On". To turn the transducer off, press the (-) or (+) key
(the display will show "OFF") and press (✓) to confirm. The display will then
return to the main calibration menu.
3. Press (x) to exit to the main calibration menu at any point.