Figure 3. Pulley Clamp Screws
1. Apply 1-2 pumps of grease to each of the motor's two grease fittings (figure 1, item 10).
2. Wipe away any remaining grease with a clean wiping rag.
3. Perform the Follow-On Service procedure at the end of this work package.
1. Remove the lockouts and tagouts (FM 55-502).
3. While the compressors are running, check for any signs of oil leakage, especially in the area of the oil filter.
4. When the compressors have stopped running, check the dipstick (figure 1, item 3) oil level, and top off the
oil level as required.
5. Return the equipment to the desired readiness condition.
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0018 018506 -5lank
0 0- / 0 b