(1) Use a suitable container and pour oil from cup (7).
Do not breathe cleaning solvent vapors for long periods of time or use solvent near open flames.
avoid illness, explosion, or fire, only use solvent in well ventilated areas away from open flames.
(2) Clean upper shell element with fuel oil (item 9, Appendix D). Allow to drain and dry thoroughly before
(3) Clean cup (7) with cleaning solvent (item 1, Appendix D). Fill cup with lubricating oil (item 4, Appendix D)
to the oil level mark.
(1) Install new packing (8) and cup (7) on air intake.
(2) Install baffle (6), retaining ring (5), and upper shell (4).
(3) Install retainer (2), new gasket (3), and bolt (1).
Figure 3-13. Air Cleaner, Removal/Installation.