d. Operation as a Regular DUmp Truck.
(1) Position truck for dumping find
apply handbrake (15).
( 2 ) Depress clutch pedal (11) and
place gearshift lever (12) in N (neutral)
position. Release clutch pedal.
(3) Pull tailgate
forward and down as far as it will go and
The truck must be at a complete halt, and the clutch disengaged, before shifting the
dump body control lever out of NEUTRAL position (d).
(4) Depress clutch pedal (1l). Release safety lock (14) on dump body control lever (13)
and move level- to POWER UP position (a).
(5) Depress accelerator pedal (16) slightly, to prevent stalling while releasing clutch pedal
(11). The dump body will start to rise.
The dump body will stop automatically when it leaches its limit of travel.
(6) When the dump body has risen to the desired height, move dump body control lever
(13) to HOLD position (b) while dumping the load. The dump body will hold that position.
(7) After unloading, clear the tailgate of all material and move dump body control lever
(13) to POWER DOWN position (c).
Never leave the dump body control lever engaged in any operating position when
the hoist is not being used.
(8) After dump body is completely clown, move dump body control lever (13) to
NEUTRAL position (d) and set the safety lock (14). Release clutch pedal (11) and apply
(9) Push tailgate control lever (6) up and back as far as it will go and lock tailgate in