d. Outside Power Source Connection.
Failure to install glound spike when setting up van may causc severe electrical
shock and personnel injury.
(1) Remove ground spike (5) and cable (4) from rear stowage compartment and drive
ground spike (5) into ground near left tail light.
(2) Connect free end of ground cable
(4) to ground spike connector (7), above tail
(3) Place 208-volt main switch and all
110-volt circuit breaker switches on circuit
breaker switch panel (6) in OFF position.
(4) Remove canvas boot from power
cable reel (3), unlock reel and unreel power
(5) Connect male end of power cable
(2) to outside power source.
(6) Connect female end of power
cable to entrance receptacle (1).