(2) To raise lift gate (6) move lowering and elevating lever (9) towards front of truck.
The lift gate may be stopped at any desired position by moving lever to neutral. When lift gate
reaches its till up position, the lever will return to neutral and gate is automatically locked in
(3) To lower lift gate from full up position, move lowering and elevating lever (9) toward
front of truck momentarily to release safety lock. then towal-d rear. The lift gate can be
stopped at any desired position by moving lever to neutral. The lift gate will stop automatically
at ground level.
(4) Observe the following precautions:
(a) Do not operate lift gate by engine power and electric auxiliary pump at the same
(b) Do not elevate gate to closed position when van rear doors are open
(c) Do not overload lift gate (max. 3,000 lb.).
(d) Distribute load evenly on gate.
(e) Do not carry load on gate while in transit.
(f) Always retract g22te when tlaveling.
i. Retracting Van Body.
(1) Remove power cable (11), rewind
on cable reel (12) and cover with canvas
(2) Remove and stow ground cable
(13) and ground spike (14).
(3) Close side windows and raise
blackout panels (5).
Windows cannot be closed after
van body is retracted.
(4) Relocate all gear and equipment
positioned on hinged section of van floor to
center of tloor. Remove any ladders located
(5) Remove side lockpins, open side locks (8) and disengage lockrods (10) from side
locks. Swing lockrods up and place in retaining clip (7).