Since the procedure for retracting the van body is identical for both sides,the
following instructions will be limited to one side. Repeat the procedure to retract
(6) Retract front and rear sliding bolts (4) from door guide latches (3).
(7) Release and unhook toggle clamps (9) frrom swivel hooks (8). Engage eye of each
toggle clamp with anchor post (7) and close clamp.
Do not plain swivel hooks in stowed position. They will be used to support the root
panel in the next steps.
(8) Release locking plunger (10) and crank side panel out until edge of hinged roof (5) is
supported on ends of swivel hooks (8).
Exercise care to prvent damage
to seals on roof edge.
(9) Push upward on hinged roof
corners, swing front and rear end panel
doors (11) open and hold in position with
hook holders (12).
(10) Push upward on hinged roof panel (5) and swing swivel hooks (8) into niches
Lower roof panel and check that swivel hooks are securely retained in spring clips