f. Securing Crane for Travel.
(1) Retract and lower boom (3) fully. Center shipper over rear of truck.
(2) Remove retainer pins securing bottom ends of shipper braces (2) to shipper brackets
(3) Allow shipper braces (2) to swing down and secure bottom end to brace brackets
(7) with L-shaped retaining pins.
(4) Attach lifting sling (5) to cable hook (4) and to frame hook eyes (6).
(5) Raise cable hook (4) to remove all slack from sling.
(6) Move throttle control lever (9) to CLOSED position.
(7) Move clutch control lever (10) to DISENGAGE position. Move crane drive control
lever (8) to DISENGAGE position.
(8) Set the lock plate (11) on M62 or install lock pin (12) on M543 to lock crane drive
control lever in DISENGAGE position.