(10) Pull the power takeoff control
lever (11 ) up to the ENGAGED position and
momentarily release clutch pedal (8). Place
gearshift lever (9) in R (reverse) position and
release clutch pedal. The trailer should start
to back off the carrier and down ramps.
Do not permit lunette (13) to drag across
rear, of truck frame. It may damage the
electrical connector above pintle (12).
(11) Continue to unwind winch cable
as trailer backs off carrier. Slow unwinding
as end of trailer reach approaches the bolster
trailer carrier support.
(12) Lower landing leg (15) by pulling out locking pin (14), swinging leg downward 90
clockwise, and cranking leg down until it is in contact with ground.
(13) Close right rear coupling cutoff cock (4) on truck, to lock trailer brakes
Always wear leather gloves when handling winch cable. Never allow cable to run
through hands. Broken wires can cause painfull injuries.
(14) Remove winch cable chain (17)
from reach support tube (16) and rewind
cable on winch drum.
(15) Depress clutch pedal (8), move
p o w e r takeoff lever (11) down to
DISENGAGED position, place transfer shift
lever (10) in HIGH position, gearshift lever
(9) in 1 (first) position, release handbrake
and clutch pedal. Drive truck forward slowly
until bolster trailer is completely unloaded.