(16) Stop the truck, shut engine off and set handbrake.
(17) Use landing leg crank (6) to aline trailer lunette (2) with truck pintle (l).
(18) Open pintle (1), attach trailer lunette (2), close and secure pintle with lock pin.
(19) Attach trailer safety chains (12) to rear towing shackles on truck next to truck
(20) Retract landing leg (8) and secure in horizontal position with locking pin (5).
(21) Remove loading ramps (11), place on catwalk and secure with L-bolts.
(22) Turn on air at truck service connections (13).
(23) Secure the trailer air hoses (4) and electrical cable (9) to retaining rings (3) on reach.
(24) Connect and secure electrical cable (9) end to the outlet receptacle above the truck
(25) Check operation of trailer brakes and lights.
(26) Stow chain binders and tiedown chains in trailer stowage compartment (7).
c. Preparing Bolster Truck and Trailer for
(1) Position bolster truck and trailer
on a level surface.
(2) Close trailer coupling cutout cock
(13) on right rear corner of bolster truck to
shut off air to the bolster trailer and apply
fail safe trailer brakes.