(7) Remove trailer electrical cable from outlet receptacle above truck pintle. Stow cable
on bracket (5).
(8) Hold ring (8) on L-bolt (9) while turning handle (7) to loosen L-bolt. After L-bolt is
loose, turn bolt until it drops through slots in lamps. Repeat procedure on opposite side.
Remove ramps (6) from catwalk and install in mounting brackets at rear support of bolster
(9) Release midship winch drum lock by pulling drum lock knob (10) out, rotating knob
90 and releasing.
(10) Disengage winch drum clutch by lifting hinged lock (11) and moving drum clutch
knob (12) toward winch as far as it will go.
(11) Pull winch cable hook (14) and cable from midship winch over truck bolster toward
trailer. Pass cable under trailer; loop cable chain around reach support tube (13). Secure chain
with chain hook.
(12) Remove trailer safety chains (3)
from truck rear towing shackles. Wrap
around and hook to reach (2) for stowage.
(13) Engage winch drum clutch by
moving drum clutch knob (12) away from
winch as far as it will go.