AREA SOFT TOP AND ARCTIC SOFT TOP ENCLOSURES
For ease of installation, soft top components should be installed
when temperatures are above 72F (22C).
To prevent seams from leaking, coat with adhesive as needed.
a. General. The four-man soft top and arctic soft top enclosures consist of four
soft doors, rear curtain, cab roof cover, and bow assemblies. For removal and
four-man cab roof cover, rails, bow assemblies, and rear curtain.
b. Removal of Cab Roof Cover, Rails, and Bow Assemblies.
(1) Unfasten eyelets (2) from turnbuttons (3) on horizontal rails (12) and
A-pillar (13). Unfasten hook and loop attachments (5) securing cab roof cover (6) to
bow assemblies (4) and B-pillar (11).
(2) Remove cab roof cover (6) from horizontal rails (12).
(3) Unfasten eyelets (8) from turnbuttons (7) on C-pillar (9).
(4) Roll cab roof cover (6) over windshield and slide cab roof cover (6) from
(5) Remove eight screws (14) and two bow assemblies (4) from horizontal
(6) Remove six screws (15) and two horizontal rails (12) from A-pillar (13),
B-pillar (11), and C-pillar (9).