a. Connecting 110-Volt AC External Power Source.
(1) Unscrew dust cover from the 110-volt ac
(2) Connect an external 110-volt power supply
to the receptacle.
b. Turning Dome Lights On.
(1) Move switch handIe up on the 110-volt
switch box for ON.
(2) Check the ON-OFF position of the circuit
breakers. An overload may have tripped
the circuit breakers causing them to be in
the OFF position. The circuit breakers
may be placed in an operating condition
by returning their switch arms to the ON
(3) Place the 110-volt dome light switch on
the rear wall in the ON position.
The 24-volt dome light switch can be
used when the semitrailer is coupled to
a towing vehicle with a 24-volt system.