Section XIV. MISCELLANEOUS BODY ACCESSORIES
Vehicle Data Plates
This section pertains to organizational maintenance of miscellaneous body accessories for the semitrailers.
Included are organizational maintenance procedures for the replacement of reflectors and vehicle data
(1) M127 Series. Remove two screws, Iockwashers and nuts securing reflector (fig. 2-13); then
(2) M128 and M129 Series. Cut and remove two aluminum rivets or remove screws, nuts and
washers securing refIector; then remove refIector (fig. 2-15).
(1) M127 Series. Position refIector and secure with two No. 10-24NC-2 X 1 screws, No. 10 lock-
washers, and No. 10-24NC-2 nuts.
(2) M128 and M129 Series. Position reflector and secure with two 3/16 X 1 aluminum rivets, or
screws, nuts and washers per original installation.
a . Removal.
(1) Data plate. Remove six screws or rivets securing data plate; then remove data plate.
(2) Service plate. Remove two screws securing service plate; then remove service plate.
(1) Data plate. Position data plate and secure with six No. 12-24NC-2 X 3/8 screws or rivets per
(2) Service plate. Position service plate and secure with two No. 12-24NC-2 X 3/8 screws.