2-7. AFTER USE (Con't)
LOADING RAMPS AND WHEEL COVER PLATES - REMOVAL FROM STORAGE
1. Release loadbinder handle (4) so the loadbinder (5) and lashing chain (6) are loose from the frame (7).
2. Remove loadbinders (5) and lashing chains (6) from loading ramps (9) and wheel cover plates (8).
3. Move loading ramps (9) and wheel cover plates (8) into position for unloading operations.
4. After use, return loading ramps (9) and wheel cover plates (8) to load bed for storage
All persons not involved in uncoupling operation must stand clear of tractor and
semitrailer to prevent possible injury.
1. Shut off tractor-to-semitrailer air supply.
2. Disconnect service air line (10) and emergency air Iine (16) from semitrailer air couplings (11 and 15).
3. Place dummy couplings (12) on semitrailer air couplings (11 and 15) for protection.
4. Disconnect electrical cable (17) from semitrailer and tractor by pulling straight out from electrical receptacle
connectors (14). Ensure that receptacle covers (13) are closed.