PREPARATION FOR USE - CONTINUED
COUPLING TWO SEMITRAILER CHASSIS TOGETHER - CONTINUED
When coupling semitrailer chassis with containers installed, spacer blocks must be placed into
fitting holes at top front end of rear container. Failure to do so will place extreme torsional
stress on chassis during operation and resultant damage.
9. Install spacer blocks (11) into fitting holes (12) at top of container.
10. Place wheel chocks (13) in front and back of both wheels (14) of rear semitrailer.
11. Aline front semitrailer chassis with rear semitrailer chassis.
12. Place ramps (15) approximately 6 to 8 inches high and 6 feet long, in line with the wheels (16) of front semitrailer
chassis, and just in front of rear semitrailer chassis
13. Back the front semitrailer wheels onto ramps (15).