PREPARATION FOR USE - CONTINUED
1. Lift plunger handles (1).
2. Rotate stem handle (2) counterclockwise one-quarter turn.
3. Engage plunger (3) into hole of stem handle.
4. Using a suitable hoist, place coupled containers (4) on coupled semitrailer chassis (5).
5. Place containers so corner fittings (6) can be held by twist locks (7).
Failure to maintain 114-inch (6.35-mm) clearance between twist lock head and container corner
fitting (when locked) will result in damage to twist locks by road shock as well as stress during