AFTER USE - CONTINUED
2. Put wheel chocks (2) in front and back of semitrailer chassis wheels.
3. Disconnect service airbrake hose (3) and emergency airbrake hose (4) from gladhands (5) and (6) on semitrailer
4. Disconnect intervehicular cable (7) from semitrailer chassis
5. Release semitrailer kingpin (8) from towing vehicle fifth wheel (9). See towing vehicle operators manual for
6. Slowly move towing vehicle forward until semitrailer is clear of approach ramps (10).
Section IV. OPERATION UNDER UNUSUAL CONDITIONS