Loading the Semitrailer (Containerized Cargo).
Do not place any part of your body under a container
during the loading or unloading of the semitrailer.
Push lock assembly (1)
(2) Turn handle (3) clockwise 900 to rotate twistlock bayonet (4) into loading
(3) Load cargo container on the semitrailer.
(4) Check the mating of twistlock (4) into the container fitting.
(5) Rotate handle (3) clockwise 900 to rotate twistlock (4) into locked
(6) Secure the handle (3) with latch (2).
Do not tow the semitrailer with an unsecured cargo
When transporting the 8 ft-6 in. commercial container,
the towing vehicle fifth wheel height must not exceed
50.4 in. (1.28 meters) in order to comply with the
157.48 in. (4 meter) overall height limit for USAREUR.
The M915 fifth wheel height meets this requirement.
(7) Check again to be sure the container is securely locked.