Loading the Semitrailer (Bulk Cargo).
(1) Install all fourteen side racks (1, fig. 2-19) and two rear racks (2).
(2) Install thirteen side stakes (3) between the fourteen side racks and two
(3) Install rear corner stakes (4) and secure corners with corner chains (5).
Be sure the spreader chains are equally spaced the
length of the semitrailer or the side stakes and racks
could bulge and break causing the cargo to spill.
(4) Install the four spreader chains (6).
(5) Load cargo into the semitrailer.
Loading Bulk Cargo