(4) Loosen, but do not remove ten lug nuts (1).
(5) Jack Up the axle until tires (2 and 3) are clear of the ground.
(6) Remove ten lug nuts (1) and tire (2).
If only the outer tire is being changed, omit step 7.
(7) Remove ten lugs (4) and tire (3).
The valve stem must be in the groove of the drum to
If only the outer tire is being installed, omit step 1.
(1) Install new tire (3) and tighten lugs (4).
(2) Install outer wheel (2) and ten lugs (1). The valve stem must be 180
degrees from the valve stem of the inner wheel.
(3) Lower and remove jack.
Be certain lug nuts are tightened.
(4) Remove chock blocks and stow in brackets.
(5) Notify Organizational Maintenance to torque lug nuts.
TASK ENDS HERE