(1) Install terminal board (3, fig. 4-6) to nose box cover (4).
On the M871A1 semitrailer, install two bolts (2) and
(2) Install four bolts (2) and nuts (l).
(3) Connect wires to terminal board.
(4) Repeat steps 1 through 3 for other terminal board.
(6) Install nose box cover.
(7) Connect electrical power and test for proper operation.
TASK ENDS HERE
JUNCTION BOX COVER (M871 ONLY)
This task covers:
Tags (item 15,
General mechanics tool kit and common supplement II
Disconnect all outside power before performing any
maintenance on the electrical system. Failure to do so
could result in injury.
(1) Remove two screws (1, fig. 4-7) and junction box cover (2).
(2) Tag and disconnect the interconnecting wiring from terminal strip.
(3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 for other junction box cover (2).