Repair is limited to the replacement of unserviceable parts
c" Repair (M871).
(2) Install lens (2).
(3) Install snap ring (l).
(2) Install light assembly (2) into position.
(3) Install three screws (l).
(4) Connect electrical power and test for proper operation.
TASK ENDS HERE
This task covers:
Tags (item 15,
General mechanics tool kit
Disconnect all outside power before performing any
maintenance on the electrical system. Failure to do so
could result in serious injury or death.
(1) Rotate light (1, fig. 4-12) one-quarter turn counterclockwise and pull
light (1) straight out.
(2) Remove connector (2) from rear of light (l).