Electrical Repair Kit
General mechanics tool kit
Disconnect all outside power before performing any
maintenance on the electrical system. Failure to do so
could result in injury.
Male Connector Repair.
(2) Slide shell (3) up wire lead (1) until clear of contact (4) and retaining
(3) Remove and discard retaining washer (5).
(4) Slide shell (3) off over contact (4).
If replacing only connector, skip steps 5, 6, and 8.
(5) Using cutting pliers, cut contact (4) off lead (1).
(6) Strip insulation from wire lead (1) equal to depth of new contact (4).
Male Connector Repair