TM 9-2330-373-14 & P
Section II. EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION AND DATA
EQUIPMENT CHARACTERISTICS, CAPABILITIES AND FEATURES
(1) Serves as housing for electronic equipment.
(2) Serves to transport the electronic equipment in operating condition.
(3) Provides quick set-up in operating mode
b. Capabilities and Features.
(1) Transports delicate equipment with a minimum of vibration through use of air ride suspension.
(2) Provides level attitude needed for operation of delicate equipment accomplished through use of leveling
(3) Can be towed at speeds up to 50 mph (80.5 kph) on highway, 25 mph (1140.2 kph) on secondary roads,
and 15 mph (24.1 kph) over rough terrain when fully loaded.
(4) Air-over-hydraulic brake system provides positive stopping action of semi trailer.
(6) It is weather insulated and water tight.
(7) It has storage facilities for tools, TMDE, BII, crew equipment and supplies.
(8) Has a removable dolly assembly.
(9) The towing vehicle used is the M52, M52A1, M52A2, M818, M931 or M932 tractor.
1-7. LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR COMPONENTS
The front, rear, right, and left designations used in the manual designate the general areas or sides of the semi trailer as
viewed from the rear of the semi trailer, facing toward the front.