TM 9-2330-373-14 & P
3-7. WHEEL AND TIRE (cont)
INSTALLATION OF WHEEL AND TIRE ASSEMBLY ON HUB (cont)
3. If removed, mount inner wheel (7) on hub with
convex side (8) of wheel facing out. Install inner
4. Tighten nuts securely in the tightening sequence
5. Mount outer wheel (9) on hub, with convex side
(8) of wheel facing in and against inner wheel.
6. Make certain valve stem for outer wheel is not
aliened with valve stem of inner wheel.
7. Install outer wheel nuts, following same
procedure and tightening sequence used with
inner wheel nuts.
8. As soon as possible, check with organizational
maintenance for a torque of 450-500 lb-ft
9. Inflate tires to 50 psi (344.75 k pa) for highway
driving, 3q psi (206.85 k pa) for cross-country
driving, and 20 psi (137.9 k pa) for driving in soft
sand, mud or snow.
10. Lower semitrailer and stow wheel chocks.