TM 9-2330-373-14 & P
HYDRAULIC MASTER CYLINDER (cont)
1. Loosen vent tube nut and remove vent tube
2. Remove filler plug and spacer from top of master
3. Fill with brake fluid (item 4, appendix E) to 1/2 to
3/8-inch from top of master cylinder reservoir.
4. Install spacer and filler plug; tighten filler plug.
5. Install and tighten vent tube assembly.
Wear goggles when opening air reservoir drain cock. Failure to do
so could cause serious eye injury from high pressure air.
1. Release air pressure from system by opening
drain cock on air reservoir.
2. Place a can or a bucket below the flexible hose
(2) at rear of master cylinder (1) to catch any
fluid spilled during removal.
1. Master cylinder
2. Flexible hose