type I is toxic and flammable.
Use chemical goggles,
gloves and good ventilation.
Keep container closed;
keep sparks, flames and heat
away. K e e p a d h e s i v e
off skin, eyes and clothes. Do
not breathe vapors.
(b) Replace seal (4) with adhesive (MIL-A-5092B, type I).
(1) Inspect for dented or torn panels.
(2) Inspect all parts for defects.
(3) Check for warping or uneven fit around edges.
(1) Position door by aligning hinges (22, figure 4-51) and hinge butts (23).
(2) Secure door with three hinge pins (25) and cotter pins (24).
General mechanics tool kit
R e p l a c e m e n t of boards and strips must be done
and cracks and sanding the surface.
at direct support maintenance.