Be certain trunnion tube is centered evenly.
(2) Install trunnion tube (13).
(3) Install washer (12) and teflon bushing (11) on each side of trunnion tube
B e certain teflon bushings (11) are evenly centered on trunnion tube
(4) Install two bolts (9), washers (8) and nuts (7) on each trunnion hanger
(10) (welded to frame).
B e f o r e t i g h t e n i n g b o l t s , m a k e sure trunnion tube is
(5) Install upper trunnion caps (5) and lower trunnion caps (6) on each side.
( 6 ) I n s t a l l t w o l a r g e u - b o l t s ( 3 ) , four washers (2) and nuts (1) on each set
o f s p r i n g s ( 4 ) . T o r q u e to 880 l b ft (1192 Nm).
Before tightening bolts, make sure teflon bushings are
properly centered in trunnion caps.
(8) Remove lifting device and frame supports.