DUAL WINCH LOADING AND UNLOADING (CONT)
(32) Remove both winch cables (36 and 24) from gooseneck cable guides (34).
Do not allow hands to get between clevis and winch or injury to personnel may
(33) Using one person to push down on DRIVERS SIDE WINCH lever (35) and one person to maintain tension on
drivers side winch cable (36), retract and stow winch cable (36) onto stow hook (25). Release lever (35).
(34) Using one person to push down on PASSENGER SIDE WINCH lever (23) and one person to maintain
tension on passenger side winch cable (24), retract and stow winch cable (24) onto stow hook (25). Release
(35) Pull ENGINE SPEED CONTROL (32) switch to LOW ENGINE IDLE. Lower guard (9) and lock in place.
(36) Perform steps (42) thru (48) of paragraph 2-26a to raise and secure ramps and restow curb guides, crowbar,
and all tools used during this procedure.
(37) In M1070 tractor cab, set PTO switch (8) and beacon light switch (7) to OFF position.