DUAL WINCH LOADING AND UNLOADING (CONT)
(7) Untie manila rope (5) from streetside front lifting eye on platform and use manila rope (5) to pull auxiliary
winch cable (13) rearward under payload to snatch block (6).
(8) Remove linch pin (45) and keeper pin (46) and open snatch block (6). Pass auxiliary winch cable (13),
curbside to streetside, through snatch block.
(9) Close snatch block (6), reinstall keeper pin (46), and secure with linch pin (45).
(10) Continue pulling manila rope (5) forward until auxiliary cable winch clevis (30) reaches clevis on drivers side
winch cable (36). Untie manila rope (5) from auxiliary winch cable clevis (30).
(11) Make sure both DRIVERS SIDE WINCH KICKOUT (20) and PASSENGER SIDE WINCH KICKOUT (21)
switches are ENGAGED (pushed away from operator).