(17) Move streetside rear payload chock (20) back along platform over #4 bogie away from rear of payload. Place
curbside rear payload chock (19) near streetside front of platform, out of the way.
(18) Winch operator must retract winch cable and pull payload back until payload makes firm contact with rear
payload chock (20).
(19) Place rear curbside payload chock (19) against streetside front of payload.
(20) Perform step (14) of paragraph 2-26b and disconnect both front tiedown chains from payload and platform.
(21) Lower both rear support legs between 8 and 9 inches (20 and 23 cm) from the ground (para. 2-23). Support
leg should be approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) below mud flap.