ISO CONTAINER LOCK BRACKETS (CONT)
c. Place ISO lock bracket (1) at respective points on platform as required and secure with bolt (2).
d. Aline and install ISO containers over ISO lock bracket lugs (2). Check that holes in ISO lock bracket lugs (3) are
alined with holes in ISO container.
e. Secure ISO container onto platform as follows:
(1) Insert F-pin (4), small end first, through hole in ISO container and ISO lock bracket lug (3).
(2) Rotate F-pin (4) clockwise to secure ISO container.
(3) Repeat steps (1) and (2) for each ISO lock bracket lug (3) installed until all locks are secured.
f. After ISO containers have been transported, unstow ISO container as follows:
(1) Rotate F-pin (4) counterclockwise and pull pin out of both ISO container and ISO lock bracket lug (3). Repeat
this step as required until all F-pins (4) are removed.
(2) Remove ISO containers from platform.
(3) Remove bolt (2) and ISO lock bracket (1) from platform. Restow ISO lock bracket (1) back in center of
platform and secure with bolt (2). Repeat this step as required until all ISO lock brackets (1) are restowed.
2-224 Change 1