4-44. BRAKE INTERLOCK VALVES AND FITTINGS MAINTENANCE (Con't).
e. REMOVAL OF INVERSION VALVE
Tag air lines for installation.
(1) Disconnect air lines from inver-
(2) Remove inversion valve (21)
from relay quick release valve
(3) Remove nipple (20), elbow (22),
and tee (23) from inversion valve
f. INSTALLATION OF INVERSION VALVE
Ensure that air lines do not rub
against each other or any other sur-
face when installed. Relocate or pro-
vide support, as required. If air lines
rub, a leak may develop, resulting In
brake lockup and possible serious in-
jury or death to personnel.
All male threads of fittings should be
coated with antiseize tape if not al-
ready factory-coated with an antiseize
(1) Install nipple (20), elbow (22),
and tee (23) to inversion valve
(2) Install inversion valve (21) to re-
lay quick release valve (1).
(3) Connect air lines to inversion
(4) Perform LEAKAGE TEST (sub-