(24) Even if semitrailer has tested
SAFE with combustible gas indi-
cator set, it must be retested
prior to starting work each day
and at regular intervals through-
out the day.
(25) If removed, install emergency
removed, install nut (10) to
Purging introduces water into semitrailer's bottom loading system. Win-
terization is needed to prevent freezing and damage to bottom loading sys-
tem. If freeze-up occurs, semitrailer will not bottom load.
(26) After work is complete, and before loading fuel or shipping, winterize bottom loading system
(27) Install dust caps to rear roadside vapor collection adapter (4) and front port (1). Close rear
inlet (3) cover and butterfly valve (2). Push on sump drain control lever (7) to close tank
(28) Install in. (6.4 mm) center plug in strainer assembly (see paragraph 1-15).