COUPLING TRAILER TO TOWING VEHICLE - CONTINUED
COUPLING TRAILER - Continued
22. Push the push-pull/air supply valve knob to release brakes.
23. Prepare trailer for movement (WP 0017 00, Preparation for Movement).
24. Perform towing vehicle operating procedures to take towing vehicle out of park.
If towing vehicle Front Brake Air and Rear Brake Air pressure gages do not read 60 psi or
more, trailer spring brakes will not release.
25. Check trailer brakes for proper operation (WP 0042 00, Table 2. Preventive Maintenance Checks
and Services (PMCS) - During, Item No. 2).
26. Drive towing vehicle forward.
END OF WORK PACKAGE