CARGO COVER KIT INSTALLATION/REMOVAL - Continued
SOFT TOP (STEEL BOWS) REMOVAL - Continued
28. Fold right side of cargo cover (21) toward center of cargo bed (22).
29. Fold left side of cargo cover (21) toward center of cargo bed (22).
Cargo cover weighs approximately 60 lbs (27 kgs). Arctic cargo cover weighs
approximately 100 lbs (45 kgs). An assistant is required to lift cargo cover.
Failure to comply may result in injury to personnel or damage to equipment.
30. Remove cargo cover (21) from trailer.
31. Open door (1) on stowage box.
32. Remove stowage strap (17) from stowage box.
33. Stow three cargo cover tiedowns (18) in stowage box.
34. Close door (1) on stowage box.