ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM (ABS) ECU VALVE REPLACEMENT -
(VEHICLES S/N 11,438 to 15,675) - Continued
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep away from open
fire and use in well-ventilated area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash immediately with soap and water. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
1. Apply antiseize compound to threads of 90-degree fittings (2 and 7), bushing (19), and tee fitting
2. Install bushing (19) in ABS ECU valve (10).
3. Install 90-degree fitting (2) in bushing (19).
4. Install tee fitting (5) in ABS ECU valve (10).
5. Install two 90-degree fittings (7) in ABS ECU valve (10).