AXLE BOGIE (MTVT) REPAIR - Continued
ASSEMBLY - Continued
30. Fill housing (7) with lubricating gear oil.
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep away from open
fire and use in well-ventilated area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash immediately with soap and water. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
31. Apply teflon pipe sealant to threads of bolt (15) and plug (9).
32. Position bolt (15) in housing (7).
33. Tighten bolt (15) to 22-26 lb-ft (30-35 Nm).
34. Install plug (9) in access cover (6).
35. Remove trestles from trailer.