q Use commo wire, wire cable, or any other type of still wire to tie throttle or any
q ther linkage in the desired position.
q Use a stiff wire like welding rod to move the fuel control arm.
1. Remove engine access panel in the
2. Remove defective mechanical linkage
to fuel control at the engine.
3. Tie wire, commo or other available
wire, to the fuel control on the engine.
4. Connect a spring or rubber device
to return the fuel control to the idle
5. Route the wire so the operator or
by pulling or releasing the wire control.
6. Record the BDAR action taken.
When the mission is completed, as
soon as practicable, repair the
vehicle using standard maintenance