Procedural Steps (Cont):
4. Cut rod and re-install the bearing section of rod on the crank to maintain oil
5. Wedge the piston in cylinder so that the air intake ports are covered.
6. Remove valve cover and adjust the fuel rack (item 1) to a no fuel postion at the
affected fuel injector. This is to prevent unburned fuel from being pumped into the
7. Replace oil pan, engine oil and valve cover.
8. Reinstall power pack.
9. Record the BDAR action taken. When the mission is completed, as soon as
practicable, repair the vehicle using standard maintenance procedures.