(1) The AN/VRC-12 consists of a RT-246 receiver-transmitter which has 10
preset channels which can be automatically switched and tuned by means of the C-2742
remote switching control box and a R-442 auxiliary receiver.
(2) The AN/VRC-47 consists of a RT-524 receiver-transmitter and R-442
(3) The AN/VRC-64 consists of a RT-841 receiver-transmitter, an AM-2060
amplifier and a R-442 auxiliary receiver.
c. The two currently used speech security systems provide for secure voice
communications when used in conjunction with any of the receiver-transmitters
(1) The Vinson speech security system consists of a J-3513 interconnection
box, 335-14 distribution box, KY-57 speech security device, MT-4626 mount and all
associated wiring and cables.
(2) The Nestor speech security system consists of a 3-2731 distribution box, 3-
3024 interconnection box, KY-38 speech security device, MT-3823 mount, AM-4979
amplifier and all associated wiring and cables.